Friday, June 8, 2007

KakNani's Birthday

It was Kak Nani's birthday yesterday and luckily I didn't forget to wish her. phew! ini kerana saye terlupe wish bday my own best friend, ajie last 1st of June. dem! I totally forget about it! haish. And when I called her yesterday, she sounds mad. I'm truly deeply sorry ajie.

So yesterday, Kaklong and Kak Ikin bought KakNani a choc+mocha cake which is so very da delicious. Hehe. and my very kind-hearted brother in law belanja me and Kak ikin to watch Shrek 3. So we went to OU last night. Abgwan nak belanje dinner malam semalam tapi sbb bertolak lmbt so tak smpt. Sementara tggu muvi start, kitorg makan aiskrim Baskin & Robbins. Tq Abgwan! ^o^



Shrek 3 sgt lawak. Ada suara JT pulak tuh. hehe. I like~

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com