Monday, June 15, 2009

IDK

I offed my hp (again) after talking to him the night before.
I've never forbid him from doing anything, like seriously a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g
but when he did somethings behind my back..
It was seriously frustrating.

Yesterday night was a disaster.
He called my other num n i din picked it up.
Then he sms said that he has made a decision.
And i replied OK.
He replied, said that it was so easy for me to say that.

Then I switched on back my hp, smss were flowing in.
And there's one msg he sent ystrdy morning after we had a fight said that,
"Awk! Hati sy nangis!!"

Then again, we had a fight.
All the sms had the exclamation mark in it!
Full with anger n none of us wanna say sorry.
Until his last sms said that, dis gonna be his last msg. sry 4 everything yadda yadda.

I called him.
We were both crying over the phone.
We were both in pain.
Not sure if this is the right choice.

It's not that i hate him.
The fact that i sincerely love him make me hate him so much!
Dgr lagu bencinta faizal tahir n uknow what i mean.

All cpl has their own problems. Mine too.
And our stories might not be the same others.
Maybe u guys can say that im not that serious in this relationship, but the fact is i do care.

Today, i woke up with a sore eye.
Crying so hard ystrday has worsen my eye.
Zzzzz. Whatever.

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com