Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bye-bye VADS

There were sad and happy moments during my time working there.

Tears in my eyes when assisting irritate/fussy customer.
Tears in my eyes when consulting to certain 2nd-level who is so damn lazy to take the call/case.
Tears in my eyes when the shift should ended at 9.00pm but the call was dragged to almost 10.

But,

When there was no any calls,
me and my office mates..
we chat
we sing
we laugh our a** off
to release out tension.

H.A.P.P.Y B.U.T S.A.D

28th May,
can say my last day working there coz i ain't sure either to go to work or not on 31st May.
Hehe..

Ieta.Jiji.Fana.Lynn
My best-mates there.

SH14
With our lovely TL Ms Donna

Those pic was taken during Pot Luck/Ice-cream day.

And here's our first group outing but as well as going to be my last group outing with SH14.

Lynn.Ieta.Jiji.Ms Donna.Azhar.Bidin.Amir.Isz.Hafiz.Reen

Woohooo~


Hoping to join u guys for next outing.
Hikhik.
;p

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com