Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Erm.

I read his blog and i cried.
Cry of happiness.
And not because of sadness.
I was touched by his words.
Saying things like that.
Even though he privates his blog.
Even though I'm the only one who knew about it.
It's enough for me.
I couldn't ask for more, he himself is enough for me.
He completes my life.
I do not care, seriously won't care at all
About others.
It's him that important the most.
Enough with my parents, my family had approved him.
Approved us.
Cant wait for the moment until i officially become yours.
Even it will take years, patiently I'll wait for that moment to come.
I love u.
Only u always.

p/s:
Aaaa.. need to finish my work.
At office now but cant get him out of my head.
@_@

1 comment(s).:

kEruL said...

bz is the best method.....just for a while until office hour finish!!! =) hehehehehe

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com