Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday morning..

It was 5.45 am when i first opened my eyes this morning.
Thinking back how we (me and my loved one) ended our conversation last night.
And suddenly my phone rang, playing Dancing In The Moonlight
":* Hafiz Jamlay" appeared at the screen with his cute face.
We talked, and we both fall asleep again.
H.A.P.P.Y!!

It was 6.30 am when i opened my eyes for second time.
And the first sound that i heard was the sound of him sleeping
Funny, and yet like a lullaby ;p
H.A.P.P.Y!!

I ended the call and went for shower.
Went downstairs and made a simple breakfast for me and abah.
I called him again to wake him up for n-th time.
And hearing his sleepy voice made me smile..

It was 7.10 am when i told him i was frying chicken etc for breakfast, he said "nakkkkk.."
One day, i-Allah.
I may not be a good cook, but i'll try my best to improve.
H.A.P.P.Y!!

It was almost 8 am when i went out from my home sweet home.
The weather made me lazy to go to work.
Plus, knowing that my boss went out for out-station made me even lazier to go to.

Kekasih hati called when i was driving.
With the traffic like %^&#, but i had a great morning though.
We were talking, gossiping, and even singing at that time.

Oh!
Semestinya loudspeaker. No hp while driving!
Hihi :p

That was the morning i had for today.
Even though it's raining, even though i stuck in a traffic,
but i had a very happy morning!

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com