Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lucky Me!

I was so bored yesterday nite so i surfed through internet 'bout stuffs and guess what I’ve found. Yay!! Lucky me, coincidentally I’ve found his blog. Hehe. Sori, tabulih bgtau siapa die >:) wow wow!! Sgt suke ape yg die tulis dlm blog. And lucky me (again) that he wrote everything in two versions – Chinese and English. Phew! Kalau tak, haram satu ape pun takkan paham. Hihi=p
Hurm, I dunno why but most of his words seem to inspire me much. Maybe I just like him so much that makes me feel all his words are (macam mane nak kata) has spirit in its own way? encouraging me to do good things? Keep me alive and energetic?? *sah giller jiji nih* but naahhh.. who cares?? As long as it’s doesn’t effect me to do bad things so i won't bother what others gonna say. And what I like about his blog is that he always quotes something when he ended his entry and one that caught my eyes just now is

“There is never an end in learning, right? To me, Everyday is an opportunity to make things better and improvement is a must!”

and

"Besides enjoying and experiencing the life abroad (obviously i'm not studying abroad but still can be applied here..teehee =p), do remember to finish your assignment and aim for good results ok! "

Ok, since I failed one paper in my previous exam so I guess these suit me enough. Haha. So jiji, 加油!! Jia you!! Must have faith in myself!! I'll make everything better for next semester + work harder n smarter. I-Allah:)

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com