Friday, July 6, 2007

Why Oh Why?

I hate this feeling. It all started when i finished talking to her. Darn! Why cant she control her mood sometimes. I was so excited when i call my home-sweetie-home and expecting who might answer it. But everytime i talk to her, seems like she wants to cut our conversation short and end it as fast as she can. And she couldn't even ask me either i want to talk to mama or not. I know she might be tired n stuff. But at least, be considerate about how i might feel. This isn't the first time.

And i hardly think that i can't go back home dis week. I wanted to go back so much as i miss abah n mama. But to think that i have to face her make me feel not to. Saya adik yang jahat, i know that. Tapi sape yg tahan kalau asik kene marah. She might not noticed that but i was the only one yg asyik di minta tolong tp lambat skit nak mrh. I know i shudn't write all this n put it in the blog but somehow i need to let go of my feelings. I love her. I really do:(

I dun know why but i think i do hv problem to control my own mood too- sometimes.Mood-swing, i guess everyone does hv that. I noticed that if i didn't go back home i'll lose my mood for sure. Okay my rumates, bear with me. Mulai saat ini, kalau jiji tak balik rumah, jiji akan tiada mood. Dn wori. kejap jer =p Sbnrnye, da sedar ni time kat cyberia lagi. Call me spoiled child i do not care! But this is me. Maybe wawa, lili, jaja or even yaya tak perasan sbb i hardly shared my problem ngan korang. Lagi-lagi wawa, seems like i stop sharing stuffs with u now rite? aihs. Tak kisahla.

Just now i was chatting with abah. Okay, that did make me feel better. Abah tgh blaja cara menggunakan YM. Hik hik.

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com