Wednesday, January 20, 2010

idk.

I didn't go to my 2nd interview at Masterplan Consulting Sdn bhd today.
I hope it's worth it.

Kata tggu 2 minggu. 2 minggu takde panggilan ape-ape. Suddenly yesterday got a call and said there'll be interview session 4 ptg tadi. Malas lah. Dah ok kat cost centre under vads tetibe nk berpindah-randah. Although that's a career i want, but to think back they made me waited for weeks.. and terpaksa apply csr under vads js bcoz i dn wanna go training in penang!!

Haizz..

Too many things in my mind but can't decide which is the best for me.
Ergh! Hate it.

Got sms from abah this morning.
Nek Jang had passed away 8.30 am this morning.
Mama abah, paklang n maklang went straight to penang.

Moga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman.
Amin.
Al-Fatihah.

0 comment(s).:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com